After many months, the government has now said that all children in England will return to school from September. Guildance for full school opening provided by Department for Education was updated on 7 August and these are few key updates:
Continue reading Back to school 2020
- provide clarification on the age requirements related to face coverings on public transport
- confirm revised guidance on cleaning has now been published
- give more information about pupils with education, health and care plans
- clarify some details of the test and trace process
- expand on use of space and ventilation
- provide a link to the recorded webinar on mental health and wellbeing, clarify resources available from MindEd, and link to e-Bug resources to support teaching children about hygiene measures
- provide advice on exam results day
When it come to driving there are many things to remember before starting a car. Many times we are finding that items that we need, are not in a car.
Continue reading 10 Most Essential Car Accessories
As we can see, today is the hottest day this year so far with the temperature rising to as much as 30°C and even more in south. Probably You are all aware how important is to stay safe in that weather conditions. Just to remind You, please remember to:
- Keep your body cool and hydrated by drinking plenty of water (try to avoid sweet drinks or alcohol)
- Avoid staying on sun for long period of time
- Use appropriate sun cream to avoid sunburn
- Keep your house cool (shut your blinds and curtains during a day)
- Make sure You are not leaving food out that supposed to be in refrigerator or fridge.
- Please make sure that you check specially on elderly and kids to make sure that they are ok.
If You or anyone feel dizzy and unwell please contact your local GP or emergency department.
Please check our list of hand picked range of products we have found for You on Amazon in our store.